Wine Stroll has become a yearly staple to our Downtown Morgan Hill events.
We love this event because it pairs our award-winning Santa Clara Wineries with our downtown merchants and restaurants, in a unique tasting experience. Not only do you get to taste wines from around the region you also get a self-guided walking tour experience throughout downtown.
To eliminate long lines, ticket quantities are limited. Wine Stroll sells out every year, so get your tickets now!
Early-Bird Tickets can be purchased in advance for $39 online.
Hard-copy tickets will be available for purchase at participating locations after March 1st (Ticket-sale locations TBD).
Group Discount rate applied for ticket-sales of 8+ at $35/ticket online only!
Day of the event: $45/ticket
How it works:
1. General admission allows you to stroll the Wine Stroll from 1pm to 5pm.
2. On the day of event, bring your printed tickets or proof of online purchase, and an valid ID. Check-in at from 11am to 3pm at:
Third Street Plaza (in front of parking garage, corner of Monterey Rd. & E. 3rd St.), Morgan Hill
3. At check-in, you will receive your wristband, personal tasting glass, and map.
**Everyone is encouraged to check-in as early as 11am. Do this to avoid the long lines.
4. Plan your route! The map will show you where all tasting locations are located as well as the participating wineries. Look around! Downtown Morgan Hill is full of unique shops and restaurants.
5. Enjoy the rest of your day strolling to each stop and indulging in samplings of local and regional wines.
Disclaimer: Event is rain or shine. All tastings are one ounce depending on the winery. Only one tasting per each winery. Drinks must be consumed inside the tasting locations. We do not guarantee that everyone will make it to every tasting location. All wineries and participating businesses are subject to change. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. Please Drink Responsibly.