East Bay Karaoke – Fri 11 Jan 2019 – 7:30 pm @ Café Tandoor San Ramon
Theme: Gaao Khushi Ke Geet
Sing Happy & Pleasant Song(s).
Song related to theme is preferred but not mandatory
Venue: Café Tandoor, 420 Market Place, San Ramon, CA 94583
Day & Date: Friday 11th Jan 2019
Time: 7:30 pm to 11:30 pm
Ticket Price includes Full Dinner Buffett with Appetizers:
• $12 Per Head Age 13 & above.
• $9 for Children of ages 5 to 12.
• Children below 5 FREE.
Payment to be made at the Restaurant on the Event Day.
Appetizers & Dinner: 7:30 pm to 9:30 pm. Food Counters will be closed at 9:30 pm.
A) Music Tracks/Songs:
1) Please bring your own Karaoke Tracks on CD, MP3 Player, Smart Phone/Devices or USB Drive.
will be available, however, you are requested and encouraged to sing on good quality tracks in mp3 format. You MUST bring your Song Number and exact Song Title as listed in meragana.
B) Registration & Sequencing of Singers & Songs:
1) Write your Name ONLY ONCE on the Sign-up Board/Sheet as soon as you come.
2) You can Sing a solo or duet when your turn comes.
3) 2nd turn will be given only when the first round of all the signed up singers is completed. 2nd turn will be in the same sequence as the first round. Please DO NOT BREAKE the sequence.
4) Shuffling & changing of singing sequence is not allowed. You may swap your turn with other singer with mutual consent.
5) Writing Duplicate Names on the Sign-up board/sheet is STRICTLY not allowed.
6) If you are not ready when your turn comes, your turn will be passed on to the next singer until you are ready.
7) In case of Technical difficulty in the Audio System/Audio Player/Computer/Internet the next ready singer will be asked to perform.
8) First 30 singers may get opportunity to sing in the first round. Anyone signing up after 31 is not guaranteed opportunity to sing but sincere efforts will be made to accommodate everyone.
9) After 10:30 pm songs may be shortened to 3 minutes or 1 stanza depending on the number of singers in order to accommodate all or most of the singers.
10) In order to give others a fair chance, we request you to avoid selecting lengthy songs. Songs beyond 5 minutes will be required to be shortened to 2 to 3 antaras ONLY.
11) In case of failure of the audio system and/or internet etc… if the Karaoke Program cannot be conducted, no money will be refunded. The ticket price covers the food cost only and Karaoke Program is an additional effort by the Music Loving Community Volunteers to give back to Community.
12) After the Audio System is set up, the person in-charge of Audio System may conduct testing of the system as per his own discretion and may take help from singers available to test the system. However, these songs will not be considered as part of the Event.
13) Important: We reserve our right to refuse the opportunity to sing to anyone with or without reason. The ticket covers just the food cost and it is not guarantee to get an opportunity to sing.
C) Guest Singers/Performances:
1) Tri-Valley Music Committee at its sole discretion may add songs/performances by guests during the program any time.
2) If you know any celebrities/notable personalities related to Bollywood Music please do suggest to the TVM Committee.
D) Photos & Videos:
1) Photos may be taken by the volunteers during the event & may be uploaded on Facebook. In case you don’t want your photo to be included in the Album please send the request to the person uploading the photos.
2) Video shooting of the singing performances may be done by the volunteers and uploaded on Facebook and/or YouTube. If you do not want your performance to recorded please inform the concerned volunteer accordingly.
3) If you feel that your video to be removed from internet please inform the concerned person individually.
4) Please not that if your duet partner requests the removal of the video it will be honored and the video will be deleted from internet.
5) Please note that requests for making the Photos Public on Internet (Facebook) will not be accepted.
6) Please note that requests for making the videos private on internet will not be accepted.
Please remember that the slots and time is limited so come in time and sign up yourself.
Friends, this is our community event and your cooperation, understanding, help & support will be very much needed & greatly appreciated to make this initiative a great success. Please feel free to send us your suggestions for improvements.
Sing, Smile, Spread the Happiness & Have Fun with Friends. Make new friends. Take home good memories.
Please forward the invite to anyone known to you who may be interested. The event is open to all. You don't need to be a singer to attend, good listeners are equally important in a Musical Event .
East Bay Music Committee
Vilas & Megha Thuse, Anil Balchandani, Mayank Arya, Pankaj Purohit, Madhu Sharma, Manohar Bijor, Uttam Padukone, Shilpa Rivera, Prasad & Yogini Kulkarni, Kapil Mohan, Jignesh Shah, Rahul Pandhe.